Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello? (echo) H E L L O?? (ECHO)

I was afraid this was going to happen.  I have a hangnail.  I was also afraid that nobody would respond to me on Day 1.  That's OK.  I won't get discouraged.  Blogging is in my blood now.

So anyway, this afternoon before I went on the air, I ate a whole bunch of chex mix that somebody left in the kitchen.  Bad idea.  Now I am belching up chex mix.  I hope I don't accidentally belch on the air.  That is a minimum $25,000 FCC fine.  Can anybody out there belch the alphabet? 

I may have to shut 'er down this afternoon, but you can bet your sweet bippy I'll back at the keyboard tomorrow.

Until then...BLOG ON!

1 comment:

  1. hmm...I don't even believe that ADD is real, but I may be changing my mind since I started reading your blog..hmmm...

    ReplyDelete